This play on a whiskey sour is the perfect company to your post winter's holiday dinner. It's time to be merry and share stories with your friends and family; reminiscing, fantasizing, and romantisizing life's wonderful quirks.
- Serving glass
- Drink shaker
- If you have or can find a small fine metal colander/strainer
- 2 tbsp Spiced Tonic Irish whiskey (or your choice of whiskey)
- 1 tsp simple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider
- 3/4 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Pinch of Cinnamon powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg powder
- 1 cup ice
- Add the Spiced Tonic, apple cider, simple syrup, lemon juice, and apple cider to the shaker.
- Shake mixture vigorously without ice for 20 seconds.
- Add ice and for another 5 seconds, till it's cold.
- Pour through strainer into serving glass
- Shake a very light pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg powder on top and serve.
Recipe reference: https://vinepair.com/wine-blog/apple-cider-bourbon-sour/